All's Well

Juliet was asleep when I peeked through her door. It was a summer's night, not so long after her fourteenth birthday. It was a hot, humid night and she had thrown the duvet off her. She had a thin nightdress on, and the light from the street illuminated her as she lay in her bed fast asleep. I could see that she had no knickers on. Through her nightie, I could make out the darkness of her pubic hair against her white skin, and I could see the roundness of her small breasts. I crept inside her room and gently shut the door behind me before bolting it at the top. I slipped out of my trousers and briefs and crawled into the bed with her. For a moment I listened to her light breathing, and then she turned in her sleep. She was facing me. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She awoke with a startle, her eyes staring like those of a terrified deer into mine. I pressed one hand over her mouth while my other hand made its way up her nightdress. Yes, this little cunt was going to be all mine tonight, and for the rest of the time that she lived under my roof. She didn't put up a fight for long. Juliet soon succumbed to my needs. She knew not to tell anyone about us. Juliet had finally become daddy's special little girl.